My hectic weekend

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

That's probably the same sentiment shared by the lovebirds whose wedding I emceed over the weekend.

Was not feeling too well, but popped some aspirins and clarinase to get me going. Flew in late the night before and was on the boat for rehearsals the very next day.

My hubs should really get his diving licence soon. 

Berrybow me on the islands in Sabah

Bunga Raya Island Resort Spa

Having late lunch while watching Choncho and Eskilito from our ipad. Technology. 

Was pleasantly surprised to see Carrie and May at the wedding too. We shared the same boat across.

Still feeling woozy. Makeup done in 10mins. Dress given as a Christmas gift by Kishore

With sister in law of the groom and her MIL and daughter. She was my junior in Convent. 

Bliss

Next day, we took the first flight out (after a crazy night of entertaining) back to KL so I could make it in time for my live interview with David Choi and Visiber Founders on Bella.

Fooling around with Kristen's guitar. Love the lips. 

"Can you sign my guitar  please?"

Rushed home to pick the girls up for Dynas's baby shower. It's a BOY!

YAY! 

The new loves of my life.

Woot Woot!
This would be my look when I start spinning again.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. -- Denis Waitley.
ALHAMDULILLAH
*heart*


Comments

  1. Do уou mind іf I quote a few of your posts as lοng as I proviԁe
    credіt and souгces baсk to
    your webpage? My blog is іn the very sаme aгea of
    interest аs yours and my users would really benеfit from some οf
    the infоrmation you ρresent herе.
    Please lеt me know іf thiѕ oκay with you.
    Μanу thanks!

    My ρage easy wood projects

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment