I never knew Cyberjaya could be this cool! (Episode 1)

I never knew Cyberjaya could be this cool!



To me, Cyberjaya was "the town near/before Putrajaya" -- and the only reason I'd be at Putrajaya was to settle some administrative documents.



It was never a destination nor did I find much interest in it before till my daughter had a gaming session with her friends at MaGic and that's when I first found out about this Capital of Creation.



As an emerging Global Tech Hub, Cyberjaya is a model for smart city development.



20 years since its inception, Cyberjaya as a model smart city and an emerging global technology hub , continues to be a critical contributor to the digital economy through the development and growth of innovations.



It has also long been home to both international and home-grown technologies companies, that provide value to Malaysia in many different ways.



In Episdoe 1 of this two-episode Vlogumentary, I speak to Acting Managing Director of Cyberview Sdn Bhd, Encik Mohd Najib Ibrahim,  to find out where Cyberjaya is today since it was officially launched back in 1997.



I also speak to CEOs, Ken Deguchi of NTT MSC Sdn Bhd and Khairil Adri Adnan of DreamEDGE Sdn Bhd,  to see how Cyberjaya has helped build their successful business, to where it is today.



Thank you Sofia and team from CYBERVIEW SDN BHD for allowing me access to all these key persons to complete the two vlogs.



For inspiring Technoloyg Innovators, you would be amazed to know our Cyberjaya has so much facilities and more to offer you.



Cyberview​ Cyberjaya Community​



#CapitalOfCreation



Do let us know what other vlogumentaries would interest you in the comment box below k?





Comments