Speed Demon in me does Charity

Last weekend, I took part in a Charity Go kart event in aid of the Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-kanak Cacat Tmn Megah (PPKKCTM) or the Home for Disabled Kids in Taman Megah, PJ.

Basically, corporate companies were invited to participate in this (tax exempted) 1 hour Endurance Go Kart Charity Event.
4 in one group;
RM1500 donation per team
Besides driving, I helped Mark and his team with PR & publicity.


Kiki and I graced the event.
And we decided to participate in the race at the 11th hour.

Safety briefing for all participants
Harus!

Having a chat with Mr Tham who manages the home. According to him, from the RM5million needed to build the new centre, RM1.8 million have been collected and just a month ago, they were given the green light to proceed with whatever can be done first.

10 kids from PPKKCTM came to join us for fun and games. They are such an adorable, fun loving lot

Beautiful models also came to lend their support
Stephanie Chua, Estee Lauder Model Search 2010 Winner Natasha Munier, Previous winner of ELMS Cay and birthday girl Patricia were all good sports.

I like Kiki's helmet. I really need to come up with a design for mine




Getting ready!

Video of me avoiding an accident on the track and another showing me with the kids at PPKKCTM.
The Magnificient Singles Team. We got 5th place after our throttle rosak. Sniff.
Sore losers.
Impromtu emcee for the day

Congratulations to all the winners!

We raised about RM20++thousand or so for the PPKKCTM!

Yay! Thank you everyone!

Comments