FINALLY! The Finals


Who will take centerstage for the Ford Models Supermodel of the World Malaysia 2009? Tonight I will be at Rooz, Lot 10 for the unveiling of the winner. She will represent Malaysia in the Grand finals in Brazil next year.

Over RM 250,000 worth of prizes is up for grabs for the winner. Can't wait for this to be over. I'm losing friendship, sleep and my sanity with the mad schedule.

=(

On a braver front, I am glad I still have Isobel and the ability to make good hot chocolate when the heart feels heavy.

A few days more till I take the stand. Not sure what to expect.

Comments

  1. Just got to stay FOCUS.
    KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES.
    PRAY HARD.
    TRUST GOD KNOWS BEST!
    KNOW THAT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Daphne,
    Chin up and head high.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Cindy
    (a year your junior at Konven)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment