My vloging experience so far

I've just uploaded VLOG 15/2016 last night (will embed Vlog 3 onwards in a bit on this post) which literally means, I've video logged for 15 days in a row now! Yipee!

Let me tell you it is not easy committing to it. Sometimes, I forget to record or if I do, I have all this footage by night fall and I stay up till late to edit and publish it.

But I've noticed that I'm applying my technical basic know how again... have been rusty since leaving ntv7's Bella a year plus...no wait! I left Bella almost 2 years ago now!

I honestly don't know how long I will be doing this on a daily basis ... let's just see. I am keen on taking up a graphic course ... not sure where I can get this done (Any recommendations?)

7:39am.

Need to go for a quick jog. Love & Light!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: daphneiking6 kalau sudi....

xoxo

VLOG 4/2016: May the Force Be With You



VLOG 5/2016: #IWokeUpLikeThis Sh*t



VLOG 6/2016: You ain't no N*gga Dude!



VLOG 7/2016: What a Jerk!



VLOG 8/2016: She sounds like a Cat



VLOG 9/2016: WTF is a Shamone?



VLOG 10/2016: Of Bobot and Nenen



VLOG 11/2016: Stuff Your Face!



VLOG 12/2016: Closet Gay? No way!



VLOG 13/2015: IDFWU? Voodoo Sh*t?



VLOG 14/2016: Why do some women miss being pregnant despite all that jazz?



VLOG 15/2016: I Will Survive #MahasiswaLapar

Comments