Salt Water Flush - True or False?

I was feeling REALLY bloated and sluggish after pigging out at Van's house during the first day of CNY.... so after the second day and STILL not feel good about myself (even though I spent an hour extra at the gym), I read about the Salt Water Flush and thought I should try it out. It's essentially a liter of water with 2 teaspoons of natural salt taken on an empty stomach. 

My first question was, will the Salt Water Flush dehydrate me?

Apparently no. Because the solution is indegestible. (that's why it is so important to use natural salt and not the iodized type with the exact measurements given). You may have heard that if you are stranded at sea and drinking sea water will only dehydrate you more. This is why. It just comes right out of you because the mixture has the same gravity as your blood and not absorbed. Apparently.

So, I gave it a try.

Here's my vlog post 1:

http://themastercleanse.org/salt-water-flush/


Comments