How to eliminate germs from our phones




"Did you know that the average cell phone carries more germs per square inch than doorknobs, the soles of shoes and even toilet seats? Pretty gross, right? I would normally just 'wipe down' my phone with a clean tissue. However, I've noticed more spots on my right cheek and jawbone area, that my facial therapist suspects is due to me using my phone a lot on that side (she has other patients who suffer the same thing, and all of them use the phone on the right). Not one to believe this is true, I'm glad I have this UV sterilizer device. It helps eliminate 99% of bacteria. It's so easy to use and I also get to sterilize other small electronic devices like my earphones, MP3 player and bluetooth headset."

Logon to http://bit.ly/YggVye to grab this deal at 44% OFF!

Comments