Blessed Mother's Day

My mother is the strongest, wisest and kindest woman I know and have the privilege of calling "mummy".

If I can be at least 1/8th of my mother, I would be so honored. She means the world to us.

And now I am a mother to two girls and stepmom to an 18 year old teen.

I knew I wanted to be a mother to many, many children at the age of 12 when I was in charge of babysitting my young cousins and my (not so) baby brother. I loved the role and I could not wait to start my own family.

Isobel Daniella was my first bundle of joy. And we went through quite a feat. Well. I did. She just kept me sane and strong. And I thank God for her.

Iman Daniella is the little tyrant in family. Our chancho. So much like her father. Just like her brother, Ariff - they share some common Azmi traits.

Ariff is my stepson. Or should I call him Azmi's son since he doesn't really call me Mom? His mum looks after him and well. It's a long story.

I never planned to be a stepmom, I never thought this would be my path - but believe me, I am trying to understand the intricacies of being one.

I hope to gather some insights on our Mother's Day Special today, on Bella ntv7, 130pm. Do you have tips to share?





Blessed Mother's Day to all Mom's everywhere around the world. You are our Queen of the Heart. xoxo

Comments

  1. Hi Daphne, I used to read your blog more regularly abt a couple of yrs back. And then I sort of drifted away from blogs. Then I heard abt your circus. I'm not going to comment or make judgement abt that. But one thing I find inspirational abt you that triggers me to look up for your latest writings / updates is the fact that you rise again despite your adversaries. For that, I remember you and I hope you always keep God at heart. I know He never fails.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment