Zig ah Zig Ahhh

Caught the Closing ceremony of the Olympics this morning; and I am glad I slept early to wake up in time for this. There were many rumors flying around on twitterverse, stating who would be performing, but (and don't shoot me), one of the bands that I was TRULY looking forward to were the Spice Girls. As corny and cheesy as they were, I can recall every song, all the lyrics and even know the dance numbers to most of their music videos.

So you can imagine my delight when they finally appeared. Still looking hot/cute/scary/posh/sporty -- maybe not as energetic as their heydays, but still good despite it all.

Anyway, take a look at this link if you want to rekindle your memories singing zig ah zig ahhhh!

One of my favourite songs by the Spice Girls.

 "Trust it, use it, prove it, groove it." - Spice Girls

Comments

Post a Comment