Daphne experiences the Islamic Fashion Festival

I was invited to attend the International Fashion Festival (IFF) in Bali, Indonesia. Prior to meeting the 6 designers who were invited to showcase their designs, I bought a gorgeous red dress from one of the Italian designers, Milo Migliavacca-- and was honoured to be able to have a chat with him at his welcome dinner reception, in his gorgeous Balinese villa that evening.

The IFF promotes the moderation in Islam and is guided by the following hadith i.e. that the use of a gentle, nurturing approach begets a stronger conviction.

Something I strongly believe in too. =)

Anyway, here's the short report as shown on Bella last Sunday.




Selamat  Berpuasa dear friends and family! X

Comments

  1. hey. visit my blog for the latest story Islamic Fashion Festival 2012 in Kangar Perlis Malaysia
    http://kaio.my

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment