Rest in Peace Whitney



I grew up listening and dancing to her songs- most of her songs hitting home and giving me the silent solitude I needed amidst my box of tissues, hot chocolate and sad love movies.

Her death at 48 years is a great shock to the world, especially since it's the eve of the Grammy's. People are speculating whether she has ODed as the cause and place of her death is unknown. I will pray the Al-Fatihah for you and that your soul will rest in eternal peace.


You have given me more than just One Moment in Time, to feel renewed, loved and to bounce back when things were rocky. It wasn't right, but it's ok...cause I'm knew I was going to make it anyway. And just when one door closes, another opens up -- although admittedly, I wasn't ready to Dance with Somebody just yet. How Will I know if he really loves me? But I couldn't be Saving all my Love for that person I thought who'd stick by me through thick and thin....so I gave love a new chance. It may not be the Greatest Love of All, but I know I'm willing to work harder in this new relationship...and it's because I Believe in You and Me.



Rest In Peace Whitney. I will always love you.



Comments