901



I have been away and came back to some hooha on the numbers 901. Quite honestly, at first glance, I thought there was a missing digit to that number and immediately thought of a local hotdog franchise.

But this number has nothing to do with food.

Some folks will be celebrating their birthday or anniversary on this day. One chap will find out if he will be locked up for the next 20 years,

Having been in the eye of the storm, I know the fear and anxiety he and his family must be feeling.

I really don't know who or what to believe in anymore. I tweeted the other day about not understanding politics, but what I do know is my right to vote (please register yourself as a voter). The question now is this: do we vote for the person, or the party?

Someone told me that he will be voting for the devil. "Better the devil we know, than the angel we don't". Can't we just get the best from both teams and let them work hand in hand together without them constantly fighting or belittling each other?





Sigh.

Tonight in my doa, I will pray for justice and that Allah is with him and the family. I don't know him, but I've met two of his daughters personally and they are wonderful, wonderful ladies. Strong and liberated. Compassionate and kind. Admittedly, I am not a huge fan of his as I've seen some lopsidedness to his statements and actions, but I do not wish for an innocent man to go to jail for something he did not do, or for him to go to jail merely for that account just to cover somebody else's arse. Ok. So I might not be making sense -- but yeah.

I am going to vote for the future of Isobel and Iman. And a young boy whom we miss dearly. I pray for everyone. Even those haters.

God bless

Comments