Daphne bakes her own Macarons with Redribbon Days



Recently, I went for a Macaron baking class with my good friend Sherin from Redribbon Days. My recent trip to Melbourne got my husband and I loving the Macarons introduced by Ming Ne & her. So, to commemorate World Environment Day early this month, I pledged my support in reducing carbon footprints by learning to make my OWN macarons locally (the chef lived literally next door to me! So we just walked over for our class)

My husband Azmi was my chief critic....

Phew. Pass. Or maybe he's bias/takut bini. =)

Thank you Redribbon days for yet ANOTHER great experience!

Comments

  1. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in
    our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
    My website - My Site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment