Savvy tip

I take pride of taking my tupperwear of water in my handbag wherever I go. One, it constantly reminds to hydrate myself (stops me from nibbling on something unhealthy too!), two it saves me time and money when buying myself a drink if I'm on the go, three, I like the taste of my Diamond water from home and four, I help save the environment by reducing waste.Hence my motto: BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag/Bottle).
However, if you have plastic bottles and need a way to recycle them: here's one tip:

Very useful tip.

Recycling Idea - Plastic bottle cap

This is a great idea to share. Good for us and the environment too.
Incision cut RIGHT AT the NECK.






Stick the plastic bag through the NECK of the bottle which you have just cut off.






Better than the plastic clips that you have to buy.



Comments