Singapore



So we went down to Singapore a few weeks back. After a bit of tiny obstacles along the way, I managed to convene everyone for "the birthday weekend" to the Lion City. With hotel rooms and Universal Studio passes pre-booked, we took a slow laughter-filled drive down south.

Along the way, I learnt a new game on iTouch (similiar to Guitar Hero) (That's why I am getting myself an iPhone now), I learnt that the white limau is called a Pomelo and that you should never hold in your urine -because when you rush to the next R&R you might be so desperate to pee that you enter the place to ambil air wuduk/wudhu instead and that's when...you know. Accidents leak.

I swore there were more pictures that we took, but realised that most of them were in Video format. But here are some decent ones of Bel and I.

Taking a rest on the streets of New York.

I'm Counting Crows:

"Listen, late last night, I heard the screen door swing,
And a big yellow taxi took my girl away
Now don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got till it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot"




A girl needs to do the drilling sometimes. It's no longer a man's job.


Where the 4 1/2 of us had lunch before getting wet in Jurassic Park!

Someone forced me to pose in front of this (fashion mag backdrop). Later, he wanted a picture and started modeling for the camera.
He will stick to his dayjob.
He deleted the pictures right after.
Eh-elek


The Love of My Life trying to stay awake but gave up after 3 hours past her naptime.




Boo mama...



Finally met the rest for birthday dinner at Dempsey Hill.

Forgot to take a picture of Kelvin at Newton Circus. Next time mate.

Comments