How time flies



Happy New Year everyone. I have started a new blog site to mark a fresh start to a new chapter in my life. The old blog has not been deleted, but will remain hidden amidst the cyber world; allowing me to take a sneak peek at my bittersweet moments when the sentimental side of me gets nostalgic. I am 30 years old and God willing, I hope to live another 30 good years.

I welcomed the new year in a sombre mood. No clinking of champagne glasses, no loud music- just calm serenity that I embraced with a content smile. As I watched from afar the fireworks filling the skies, I bowed my head in prayer asking for grace and forgiveness, blessings and good health for all those who are dear to me. I am grateful for the love surrounding me and the handful of good company who have kept me sane and appreciative when the going gets tough, and who have laughed with me when HE was generous with the good tidings that bestowed my eccentric being.

Isobel, my girl has turned one recently. It is amazing to see the changes of the girl who is evidently the one right thing I have done in my life. She can run now. Funny how her walk is wobbly, but she runs like the wind. Irony seems to have passed through her blood too. But I am not complaining. Charles Darwin says, ' A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life' . I guess Bel is impatient in discovering her world so everytime I sniff her baby scent, I keep telling her, "don't grow up so fast Bel, stay my little girl". 

But we can't stop the fact that age catches up, life continues and time will pass by. Hence the new title of my blog. Eat. Pray. Love.

Inspired by a book given to me by my sister, it exemplifies the fresh start to this year and how I am planning to live this new phase in my life. 

Here's a cyber cheer to a new year, a new beginning, a new interval. I am excited with some new projects I am keen to start on, and humbled with the support which I have been receiving. This is my journey. A roller coaster ride that might prove too provocative to many, delightfully entertaining to some but a ride I must take to make myself stronger. 

Here are my stories. Welcome to my world.

Comments

  1. Hey babe!

    I'll make sure i'll link this blog to mine...

    Happy New Year to u too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) seems like u got a book there...wanna share the title of the book with us??

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment