Yogifood anyone?

After the run today, I went for brunch at Tai Hon's place Yogitree: Real Food Cafe & Yoga Boutique.



The man below seduced us to try the desserts, even though we were clearly full!



The only dish I managed to take a picture of. I was so hungry and forgot to take pictures of the other dishes that we ordered...

'Healthy' real food.

Yummy!


The also sell organic food and some knick knacks at their yoga boutique...




Lot F-237B, 1st Floor, (Isetan Side)
Gardens Mid Valley, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603 2282 6163 Fax: 603 2282 6213
Email: hello@yogitree.com

Comments

  1. even tho you're not on strict diet, you still look fabulous! you're always in shape no matter what and I envy you for that! You're just too beautiful and so irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh.. If I go here, I'll prolly convert to be a yoga bunny and go all vegetarian.

    *looks at body*

    Yeah, maybe I should go here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm he finally opened his shop. He was one of the gym member in TF last time.(not sure now.

    Btw, your baby girl is growing fast and she is gonna be as jambu as you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment