Friday, August 22, 2008

Keeping time



Yesterday, I went for the TechnoMarine watch launch and managed to catch up with some friends of the industry. I have one word to describe them. "young".

How, on earth, are they able to manage such a career and yet look so phucking hot? Noryn Aziz is one fine example. Geez. She looks amazing! In fact, ALL of them look really, really good. I even (discreetly) peered over, and scrutinized 'my sifus' skin upclose. I swear, that Bernie and Ai Ling woman still radiates youth and Hans, he's still drop dead yummy! Syafinaz - it must be the songstress in her that makes her glow... sigh.

Keeping time.

Peering over the mirror and tracing the new lines that has slowly settled on my face, I heave a sigh and take a deep breath. I hate to admit it, but time is catching up, and my wrinkles are proof of this.

I support the idea of 'growing old gracefully' - but attending events like these, one can't help but feel slightly apprehensive.

Time to cut off all vices. Social or not.
Bye green packs. Sniff.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Daphne..

    My personal opinion ..

    You paling hot in the pic!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete