everybody hurts...sometimes

God is fair.
When one child is born, another one of His children dies.
God is kind and patient.
And He loves you sinner or saint.
But most of all, He forgives.

That is why I am so far away from being an angel. Cause try as I might, I find it hard to forgive those who have been pebbles in my shoe recently. Actually, there is just one particular stone.If calling me names is harsh enough (when all I wished for was to be a peacemaker), I think cursing my unborn child is just uncalled for.






Everybody Hurts

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don’t let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it’s time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you’ve had too much of this life, well hang on.

Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
Everybody hurts. Don’t throw your hand. Oh, no. Don’t throw your hand.
If you feel like you’re alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you’re on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you’ve had too much of this life to hang on.

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on.
Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. (repeat & fade)
(Everybody hurts. You are not alone.)

On another note, private parties are private.
Pictures can tell a thousand lies.
Don't be too quick to judge.
Learn to wipe your own ass first.


Oh well. Everybody hurts...sometimes.
What doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger.

Comments

  1. memang gi mati orang yang maki anak you daphne..

    i lak yang geram...

    just take care of yourself and your baby daphne..

    i memang suka baca your blog..

    i doakan you selamat bersalin dan semoga you and your baby sihat..:)
    muahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermmm... i had detected that this blogger also likes AmirHafizi.blogspot aka the Malay male!

    I present to "The Diva Shenanigan Wordpress"

    Diva segala kata carutan! hiks and bahasa Pondan too!

    http://divashenanigan.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likes your style, dear... at least your existence is an evidence that Borneo is not some soft of jungle thingy!

    I mean pakai cawat and tayang tet*k!

    sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my great great granny once said..
    'don't get insulted by other people's intelligent or their lackings of it'..
    :D
    kann.kann...kannnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back as this only means you are two steps ahead.

    To curse a person is inhuman, what more a child. I hope you are feeling better already, its true, what doesnt kill u only makes u stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those who cursed de unborned will bore the sins twice as much as they hv de illthoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biar apa org nak kata..

    Btw..i laughed gila-gila when Naz cerita bout ur Birth Plan on Breakfast Show NTV7 today ...habis la, the whole Malaysia now knows bout ur birth plan..

    Anyway..take care ye..jgn risau selalu ..it's not good for the baby..

    ReplyDelete
  8. just dont be so worry...
    be tough...

    there is few "very d" cute baby face here at my blog..
    maybe can cheer u up...

    just take care of yourself and your baby daphne..

    i love reading your blog lately....

    ReplyDelete
  9. heya pon, come on... u're above those jealous foul mouth pricks! they just can't stand you looking this fab when u're 9 mths preggers! when isobel is out, i bet she'll go like this lil' cutie here! take cares! ;) http://youtube.com/watch?v=In5uec02E8U

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Daphne,

    Oh dear, really ah? Somebody cursing ur baby ah? Teruknya... They are just jealous because you are gorgeous.. Hhehehehe

    Anyway, be strong... I've been through motherhood before.. only more challenging.. You know... being pregnant 2 months, got myself dumped.. and decided having my baby out of wedlock.

    It just that, being a Catholic... the idea of abortion is really scaring me... and knowing that I cannot receive the next Holy Communion definitely devastating...

    I don't know how my story relate to you.. but to a person who cursing your precious baby is like cursing God Himself.

    Hey, if you are a Catholic, try to recite rosary. It helps me a lot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG..they cursed ur baby? let the cursed pulang kat dorang balik..

    i wish u selamat deliver...be strong k

    keep on blogging babe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Daphne. Been keepin track of your blog and Im thrilled about lil Isobel. You know wat? The worst part is having your so called friends cursing your unborn child and labelling her as a gold digger. Imagine belum keluar never offend them buta2 kena chop Mak u pregnant on purpose cos FIL kaya. I nearly had a nervous breakdown from crying so badly each time I heard them saying that. And it hurts even more knowing that it comes from my best friends.
    Fast forward 8 bulan Lilbaby of mine sekarang cute to the max and Im having the weddding of the year! hehehe

    Don't let them get into u. ithurts but just smile n behappy. By end of the day its ur life. Not theirs. They are just jealous b*****es

    p.s I have never leave a comment before but I just had to when it comes to stuffs like this..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment