my streamyx is down

After the taiwan earthquake fiasto, I thought my blogging life would return to normal again(yay!) -- I started my lappy-toppy at home; ready to share my pictorial adventures in Australia with you, and then my IT world came crashing down. There is something wrong with my streamyx. (Boo...)

And yes, I have paid my bills, thank you very much!

So here I sit, at the office at 620am, waiting for my makeup artist to arrive-- (sneaking) time off to relieve some non-blogging-a-few-days blues.

Arghh...she has arrived which means I have to stop.

It was almost going to be a mini-O.

Like your mother walking in and you have to hide Rabbit. Not that i knowlah. **

Comments

  1. They are still fixing the line la Daph. Leceh sikit kan?

    Come I got a new movie blog,
    http://avengingfist.blogspot.com/

    Happy New Year
    and
    Selamat Pengantin Baru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and that damn rabbit, hopefully you won't need rabbit anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daphne!
    Congratulations and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pon,

    It's been a long while...was still hurt when you ignored me (and my BF..but now is, hubby-to-be) during the 2005 Unduk Ngadau in a Hotel in KK, you guys were there for rehearsals or something..We were waving at you like mad, and you just....look away. You did look at us for a while, and then...look away again...

    Whoa!! What was that??? We met at TV3..went for a drink and here we are, met again by coincidence (was in KK for Kaamatan Holiday)..only to be treated like...nobody?

    Yes, we are nobody. We knew that. But no need for such treatment missy.

    I am truly proud of your achievement as one of the Sabahan that has made it in KL..As mentioned before, there are many other talented Sabahans in KL that I know of.

    I too have achieved something that I have always wanted to do all my life. Writing is my passion and thank you for having me in The Breakfast Show, where I shared the journey about my book (published already..) on Animal Rights.

    I am happy to hear that you are going to tie the knot soon. Coincidently....27th Jan is also my wedding day! I heard many people will get married on that day...well, it's one of those Chinese Tong Shu Almanacs thingy...27th Jan is a VERY GOOD Day!

    Congrats again for you Wedding and God Bless you with all the happiness :-)

    Take care and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year 2007!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment