I have found someone new...

She (finally) admitted that she has found someone new in her life and she will be leaving her husband for that somebody else.

It came as a shock cause they seemed like the perfect pair and noone, but those really close to her ,knew just how far from truth that was.

I was given an assignment to write about love triangles. I turned it down. I chose something 'safer' -- learning to ride a bike when u r 44. *yawn*

I don't condone love triangles but I DO believe that love /lust/a mixture of both love&lust relationships such as those has its very own (selfish?) reason(s) -- I found this out on homeground and its a painful experience for most, but if you look deeper into the root of the (problem), there's a scary and saddening, almost pathetic reason behind it.

Naz and I were on shoot today. We were invited to be on this new reality show as juries for 2 episodes. As we were goofing around (whatelse is new?) whilst talking to one of the contestants, we realized just how 'normal' it is when someone tells us --"nah...my parents have split up"

"Oh" (shrug) was our response to this.

Dulu...bukan main lagi!

"er...nah...my parents...er...well...dad wanted to spend sometime near nature, so he er...sort of moved out of the house...and my parents do their own thing"

*cue- splitsville for parents*

Now its:-

"Yeah..my parents are divorced. Staying with his new gf who's about the same age as me...just 4 years older..."
"Oh"
(nonchalent shrug..conversation carries on)

Hell...no more of the drama...

"Are u ok? Poor thing ..(HUG) Of COURSE he's a dickhead....! But I don't think cutting off his penis is going to do anyone good!"

New age lingo.

Sigh...youth.

Comments