Daphne and her shopping!

My shopping style.

Daphne's styling must-haves
Crisp white shirt, snug comfy jeans (I have one that looks great long, and if you fold the ends, it has a sexy '3/4 look;), pointed black court shoes, a white tank top, pearl earrings and pearl necklace.
Crisp white shirt, snug comfy jeans (I have one that looks great long, and if you fold or scrunch up the ends, it has a sexy '3/4 look;), pointed black court shoes, a white tank top, pearl earrings and pearl necklace.

When Daphne Shops ...she must

1. I know what I want before I go shopping. Like yesterday, I knew I needed more chunky gold assessories. So I went out to places where i knew would sell it. This is so I don't splurge unnesseccarily.
2. I have something light to eat before shopping. Those little cravings can destroy a focused shopping spree! =)
3. I bring my own socks when I want to buy sneakers
4. I wear a strapless bra or one of those chicken fillet thingys and a g-string when I am out looking for an evening gown. I even take my shoes with me to see the full effect
5. I wear comfy clothes when shopping. something easy to remove and put on. Plain or no jewellery.
6. I don't wear makeup. The clothes or shoes should have a wow effect as soon as I put it on without having to depend on makeup to enhance my looks! Plus I hate having to remove the clothes ever so carefully (to prevent stains)
7. I hardly shop with a friend cause I move in and out of stores swiftly

What are your favourite buys?

1. Hmm...yes, my Gucci sunglasses are incredible cause its lightly tinted and funky enough to wear in and outdoor.
2. My LV tote bag. It has a feeling of both casual and formality-- so if I am rushing from one event to another in the evening, I won't look too out of place with my 'day bag'
3. Stella McCartney Passion Pit jeans...yummy!
4. Annick Goutal Grand Amour Parfum - seductively irresistable!
5. My white Osmose shirt from Far East Shopping Centre - high collared and it has a beautiful cut-- plus its so cheap!


Comments