Ok..ok..last one for tonight!

Fave song in this album? Track no 11. So meaningful. Take a listen:

"Take my photo off the wall if it just won't sing for you...
cause all that's left has gone away and there's nothing there for you to prove...
oh..l0ok what you've done, you've made a fool of everyone...
oh...well it seems like such fun, until you've lose what you had won...

Give me back my point of view cause I just can't think for you..
I cant hardly hear you say what should I do while you choose
oh...look what you've done , you've made a fool of everyone....
oh...well it seems like such fun, until you've lose what you have won..."


Adidas...Again. Love the brand.
Nike is my fave when it comes to gym wear.

When we're in love, we are in a whirl of colourful happiness.
So blinded are we but who cares right?

My 'shark wound' is drying up but still hurts.
Sharks are endangered species
That's why I don't take sharks fin soup

Or turtle eggs

Or lamb or d-u-c-k (not in relation to the reason above...just smells funny)

Yes, love is blind and colorful it is to the person who loves more than the other.

I'm definately not colorblind!
Are you?

If not, participate in this competition.
Adicolor
by
adidas
_
==*8*==
---
II



Comments