Santai Selebriti

When I got a call from the station that I work for, to be a guest on their programme-- I told them "you've got to be kidding?" I'm not a celebrity! *cough*cough*

But they insisted and because they were 'desperate' to feature a celeb for their program (and there I go..spoiling it....so I'm not that TOO hot a celeb afterall....ha ha ha), I went ahead with it and now they are filming me surfing/blogging as I type this...

So, catch it on ntv7YOURFEELGOODCHANNEL 2 weeks from now!

Comments

  1. i watched this programme...aiyak, nampak busy but so many things can be done meh...if me santai means lepak + watching tv + sleep..hehe

    anyway tbs is a great show, but for those are on leaving or mc or tak kerja...like me, i got to do my job also...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment