Kiss my Tiara

Reading a book by Susan Jane Gilman and although her approach is rather discerning, it is still an interesting read.

I've been told that their have been some exchange of inappropiate talk regarding my absence in the current station I have been seconded to. Painful as it is, I've decided to let them talk and I shall remain quiet. I can understand where they are coming from, but other than my superiors, I feel I do not need to explain or report my whereabouts to them. I might not be working 'in front of them' but I am still working for the group regardless. And its painful, cause they don't understand how tiring the shoots can be-- its not fun AT ALL, and I do want to settle down and start on a new project at the new place.... I really don't need this crap, but then again...sigh....Apparently, the 'tiara image' they have stereotyped me with is not adding on justice.

Well, decided to be a bit more aggresive-- will be helping out with a program under the babelicous producer whom I have high regard for. Ms Meow said to prove them wrong, and that is exactly what I plan to do.

Kiss my tiara bye bye.

Comments